Friday, November 29, 2013

Be an Example

Whether you know it or not, you are an example to someone! Your daily actions and words affect those around you in ways that you cannot possibly imagine! I have seen this first hand in my life as well as in the lives of others.

This past summer, I blogged about an experience that I had at Girls Camp. A girl whom I had never met personally, but had heard about handed me a note telling me that I had shown her the good in life, and had been a role model for her. I didn't even know I was doing that! I was just going through my day trying to show people that I was doing fine, even after a rough let down, and with all the trials that I face at home and at school. I never in my wildest dreams had thought that someone would ever look up to me!

Your example matters! People all around you are watching you, waiting for you to react. How you react, and how you deal with your trials and hardships can affect not only you and your family, but there could be someone out there dealing with the same problem. They could be seeing your reaction, and think that that is the best way to deal with that problem. Think things through, and try and work it out as best you can.

In a conversation that I had with my friends the other day, I was reminded of how much I mean to everyone. I am someone who is a rock to one, who brightens the day of another, and who keeps the emotions and feelings of another. You CAN be an amazing example to others! Have faith in the things you can do, and develop the talents that you want to have.

And remember! Stay amazing!

~Me

No comments:

Post a Comment