Thursday, March 7, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Life is about to get very difficult for me...

I know now what i have done to my knee... I have torn my ACL... And thats not good!!!

I will have to have surgery on it, and the doctor said that they will have to use part of my hamstring to create a new ACL for me, and the surgery will take all day...

Then the best rolls around...

I find out that my surgery is going to be during my Spring Break... And my Aunt Bonnie will be in town, DURING THAT BREAK.... But I will be on bed rest, not able to go and see her...

I guess I have to say goodbye to the things I love... Walking, running, moving freely... I won't be singing in my churches Cantata, because I will be recovering, and it will be hard to move... Hopefully, I will still be able to go to the final performance...

For now, I will be different...

But later, I will be stronger!

Never forget what you have been blessed with...

Your friend,

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment