Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Little Scary

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

Today was a good day to remember to love!

My school was threatened yesterday with a possible shooting like that at the Columbine High School. All throughout the school, there were rumors of who wrote the note, and whether or not we were going to be harmed! Everyone seemed to be in a panic!

Today was no different from any other day. There were cops, of course, and the local news was there, telling their story. But I knew I was safe! I had friends to watch out for me, and I had the power of prayer.

Remembering who we are and what we stand for is important! Don't let the scary things in life make it hard for you to remember who you are!

Here's some Valentines love for you~

Your friend,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment