Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Road to Recovery... Inside and Out

Well... Surgery went well! I'm slowly making my recovery, and am feeling better every day!
Cool brace, right? :)

It's amazing to think that I have come a long way in two months!! I went from not knowing what I had done to myself, to having had surgery for an ACL tear!

And now? It only gets better! :)

I started Physical Therapy today.. An interesting thing... The first 25 minutes, the guy asked me all sorts of questions, ranging from what happened at the time of the injury, to how I am doing now, Post- surgery... Then, he messed with my knee, making it hurt really badly...

But I'm just excited to be starting the road (which is shorter now) to my recovery!

My friends have been the greatest! They always know how to make me laugh and smile, even when I feel down and sad! My family has been supportive (except for all the jokes and mockery and such) and they have helped me through this trial in my life...

All my love to everyone, and I hope that you all are well!!

~Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment